Mobile Banking (Pesa Pepe)
Home / Services / Fosa Services / Mobile Banking (Pesa Pepe)
This is a mobile application that enables members to access financial services through their mobile phones.
The USSD CODE is *879#.
- Balance enquiry for all products e.g. loan, shares or savings.
- Money transfer from FOSA account to mobile (M-Pesa).
- Purchase of airtime
- Mobile loan
- Payments e.g. loans, deposits and savings.
- Information – i.e. on loans guaranteed, next of kin, loan status, savings and loans balances.
How to Register for Pesa Pepe
You need to register your safaricom m-pesa line by completing pesa pepe application form available at our website (ardhisacco.com).
How to Use Pesa Pepe
Pesa pepe is accessed using a mobile phone registered with pesa pepe by simply dialing *879#. This allows registered members to select their preferred service from the pesa pepe mobile menu. It is designed to display with any phone.
- These are short-term repayable within one month.
- Maximum amount Ksh.5,000 for a start.
- Available to active FOSA customers.
- Security – shares and salary.