Opening an Account
Home / Save with Us / Opening an Account
- Prescribed application form.
- Membership of the SACCO
- Two-passport size photograph
- Copy of National ID
- Copy of society’s membership card
- Minimum bal.-Ksh 500
- Pin Certificate.
For groups add the following:
- Groups are allowed to open savings account so long as more than one of them is a member of the Society.
- Group minutes authorizing them to open a savings account
- Group registration certificate.
- Certificate of good conduct for the office bearers.
- Pin Certificate for individual group members.
Would want to start saving?
Become a Member Today
INSTRUCTION TO VARY DEDUCTIONS FORM
CONSENT TO TRANSFER SOCIETY SHARES
MOBILE BANKING APPLICATION FORM