Rights of a Member
Home / Join Us / Rights of a Member
A member of the society shall have the right to:-
- Attend and participate in decision making at all general meetings of the society.
- To vote in all general meetings of the society.
- Be elected to organs of the society, subject to these by-laws.
- Enjoy the use of all the facilities and services of the society subject to these by-laws.
- Access to all legitimate information relating to the society, including: internal regulations, registers, minutes of general meetings and supervisory committees reports, annual accounts and inventories at the society’s registered office.
Would want to start saving?
Become a Member Today
INSTRUCTION TO VARY DEDUCTIONS FORM
CONSENT TO TRANSFER SOCIETY SHARES
MOBILE BANKING APPLICATION FORM